A. QUALITY ASSURANCE
• Work with other IT section heads to build up and document IT Policies, Standards and Procedures. Enforce and maintain the IT Policies, standards & procedures and taking appropriate actions to deal with non-observance of policies and procedures.
• Implements QA initiatives in all IT areas and assists in implementation throughout IT
• Identifies areas of risk, opportunities for process quality improvement, and makes recommendations for quality improvement to IT section heads
• Establish appropriate procedures for reporting and dealing with IT risk .
• Monitor, assess and give suggestion on the quality of products and service produced by the IT team to respond to the satisfaction of internal and external customers in a time, cost and resource saving manner;
• Coordinate with technical staff and users to enhance IT system and clear all production issues of the in charged modules to get departmental target in quantity and quality;
• Coordinate with Internal and External Audit during annual IT audit field work;
• Follow up and ensure that all outstanding audit issues will be solved in defined timeframe
• Work closely with internal audit and compliance departments on information security and privacy related matters
B. SECURITY ASSURANCE
• Review all system-related security plans throughout the organization's network.
• Monitor compliance with IT security policies and procedures, referring problems to the appropriate department manager
• Perform information security risk assessments and serves as an internal auditor for security issues
• Manages and monitors the intrusion detection mechanisms, firewall logs, and other relevant reports to avoid computer hacking and any other unauthorized and suspicious activity
• Monitor the internal control systems to ensure that appropriate access levels are maintained.
• Report significant incidents to company management
• Prepare IT Disaster Recovery Plan
• Advise the organization with current information about information security technologies SPECIFICATION
• University degree majoring in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
• Five or more years computer design, support and operations experience in a corporate environment required
• Knowledgeable on IT Governance Control
• Knowledgeable on security access technologies
• Knowledgeable on configuration/management/monitoring of various security devices (Firewalls, IDS, IPS etc.)
• Knowledgeable on Software Life Cycle Development
• Experience on platform of AIX Unix, Windows
• Experience on Cisco network systems
• Experience on Life Insurance Industry
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Project management Skill
• Good communication (both verbal & writing) skill
• Good in English
• Leadership and management skills.Expired day: