Office Services Assistant Manager (Head Office)A – Accountabilities
1. Office network development:
• Assit in planing to devolop company office network adapting to sale plan
• In charge of office relocation/renovation projects.
2. Office lease contract matters
• Follow up contract payment/due date of all office lease contract
• Look for/ recommend good location for office relocation project.
• Assit in negotiating leasing conditons with Landlord and drafting leasing contract.
3. Office monitoring:
• Monitoring and promoting Dai-ichi life VN office standards.
• Set up new and/or promoting existing OS’ process, guideline, rules, tools ...
• Working with interior designers/contractors on office design and office renovation
• Monitoring deadline of office fit out /reno & office move.
• Propose for optimizing space using for more professional and cost saving if any.
4. Provide all office services:
• Create maintenance and cleaning schedule for all DLVN’s offices
• Coordinating with Finance for fixed asset year end inventory
• Oversee all matters relating to provide the services for all users
• Take responsibilities in office safety and fire prevent fighting.
5. Building Management:
• Assit in working with the outside suppliers to solve matters of M&E system of the building.
• Monitoring execution of Building rules, Building management Manual, if need
• Planning and organizing fire drill yearly.
• Following up monthly reports for building expenses.B – Job Specification
• University degree
• At least 05 years experience in the same field
• Technical knowledge in interior décor / construction and M&E system of building/ tower are advantages.
• Good negotiation, team leadership skills
• Able to work under pressure of workload and deadlines
• Fluency in both English and Vietnamese communication skills;
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite, ACAD, Visio and Microsoft office;Expired day: 31/12/2014Ứng tuyển