Office Services Assistant Manager (Head Office)A - Accountabilities
1. Office network development:
• Assit Head of OS in planing to devolop company office network adapting to sale plan, in term of: budgeting for office relocation, reno / repair;
• In charge of office relocation/renovation projects, in term of layout review, check BOQ and cooperate with Purchasing to select contractor for doing fitting out.
2. Office lease contract matters (contract preparation, termination, liquidation… include office lease, services contract…)
• Follow up office lease contract payment and due date of existing lease contract for all office lease contract maintained any time.
• Look for and recommend good location for Office move project.
• Assit OS Sr Manager to negotiate lease conditons with Landlord and drafting office lease contract.
3. Office monitoring:
• Monitoring and promoting Dai-ichi life VN office standards.
• Set up new and/or promoting existing OS’ process, guideline, rules, tools ... to support for office management.
• Working with interior designers/contractors on office design and office renovation (incl. layout, fitting out plan, furniture and network cabling, M&E works....).
• Monitoring deadline of office fit out /reno & office move.
• Propose for optimizing space using for more professional and cost saving if any.
4. Provide all office services:
• Scheduling for office maintenance and cleaning for all offices, to maintain a professional image for DLVN offices.
• Coordinating with Finance for fixed asset year end inventory with Accounting for HO
• Oversee all matters relating to provide the services for all user department in term of office small repair / re-arrange.
• Take responsibilities in office safety and fire prevent fighting matters.
5. Building Management:
• Assit OS Manager to work with the outside contractors / vendors and in-house technicians to solve matters of M&E system of the building.
• Monitoring execution of Building rules, update and/or promoting Daiichi life Building management Manual, if need
• Take responsibility for safety and security of the building.
• Planning and organizing fire drill for DLVN Building every year.
• Following up and review monthly reports for building expenses.B - Job Specification
• University degree
• At least 05 years’ experience in the same field
• Having technical knowledge in interior décor / construction and M&E system of building/ tower are advantages.
• Good negotiation skills
• Being able to communicate and co-ordinate with people at all levels
• Able to work under pressure of workload and deadlines
• Fluency in both English and Vietnamese communication skills;
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite, ACAD, Visio and Microsoft office;
• Strongly in Team leadership;
• Being flexible and open minded;
• Able to work independently.Expired day: